Condor lamps made by E.L.M.A for general lighting service:
Above : A circa 1975 Condor 150W GLS lamp. This lamp has a E27 cap and an aluminium heat deflection disc, intended to divert the bulk of the filament heat away from the base when installed base-up. This lamp shown running approx. 60V AC 50Hz.
Above: A Philips 150W GLS Lamp with a B22 bayonet cap and heat shield made around 1980.
Above: An early E.L.M.A fluorescent tube found in a retail store in Glen Innes, N.S.W. The PHILIPS branding and crimped brass caps are typical of E.L.M.A lamps produced between 1945 and 1970.
Below: A very early E.L.M.A 32V lamp with horizontal ‘side’ brand etching. This lamp was produced in the early 1930’s, and was acquired from Fin Stewart.